In this episode, host Dara Albright and guest, Eric Satz, Founder and CEO of Alto IRA, discuss how modern Self-Directed IRAs (SDIRAs) are democratizing retirement planning by providing all Americans with the ability to add non-correlated alternative asset classes to tax-advantaged accounts. The single greatest – and free – investment tool is also disclosed. Discussion highlights include:
- How SDIRAs offer wealth building opportunities for “not-yet accredited investors”;
- How SDIRAs have evolved to accommodate micro-sized alternative investments;
- Why alternative assets belong in retirement vehicles;
- Three reasons most retirement savers are underweighted in non-correlated assets;
- Trading cryptocurrencies without tax consequences;
- Why RIAs are looking to ALTO for clients’ crypto allocation;
- How to open a cryptoIRA account.