In this episode, DWealthMuse host, Dara Albright, and guest, Robert Grant, Chairman and CEO of Crown Sterling Limited, a leader in personal data sovereignty, discuss how blockchain can empower personal data sovereignty and, in doing so, save democracy. Highlights include:
- Why data is the most valuable asset today - despite defying the scarcity principle;
- The rightful owner of “We the People’s” data is "We the People";
- How to protect our data and restore control to the data originator;
- How providing a means for “We the People” to monetize our rightfully owned data could help create a sustainable means of some form of universal income;
- How to NFT one’s data and monetize it;
- Blockchain’s role in fostering Personal Data Sovereignty and saving democracy;
- How the founding fathers would have used blockchain.